Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Mourinho transforms from ‘the Special One’ to ‘the Happy One’

Premier League Chelsea FC manager Jose Mourinho has transformed himself into “the Happy One” on Monday as he faced the media for the first time since he began his second spell as manager of the club.

He became declared as “The Special One” when he first joined the club in 2004, earning himself the tag after describing himself as a “special” manager in his introductory press conference.


About 250 media men squeezed into a suite at Stamford Bridge in West London to witness his return but the 50-year-old Portuguese was careful to adopt a more mellow tone. “Time flies,” he said. “It looks like it was a couple of days ago, but it was nine years ago and since then lots of things have happened in my professional life.

“But I have the same nature. I’m the same person, I have the same heart. I have the same kind of emotions related to my passion for football and my job, but of course I am a different person," he stated, “but if I have to choose a nickname for this period, I would choose ‘the Happy One’, because I’m very happy. It’s the first time I arrive at a club where I already love the club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment